2020 1 oz Tuvalu Gods of Olympus - Zeus .9999 Silver Coin 2 Coin Set (PCGS MS69 First Day of Issue Exclusive Label)
In ancient Greek mythology, Zeus was worshipped as the supreme ruler of Mount Olympus and the Pantheon of gods that lived there. He was the god of the sky and weather, law, justice, morals and fate, and the spiritual leader of both gods and men.
Zeus seized control from the Titans and divided the universe between his siblings. Zeus took control of the heavens, Poseidon the sea, and Hades the underworld.
- First in a new series
- First dual release from The Perth Mint (available in BU and Antiqued finish)
- Limited mintage of just 13,500 for BU and 1,500 for antiqued
- Each coin contains 1oz of 99.99% pure silver
- Unique set with Exclusive FDI Label and certified MS69 by PCGS
- Tuvalu Legal Tender
- Reverse: depicts a bearded Zeus rising up into a stormy sky wielding his thunderbolt and sceptre with an eagle flying above his shoulder. The design includes the inscription ZEUS and The Perth Mint’s ‘P’ mintmark.
- Obverse: portrays the Ian Rank-Broadley effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, the monetary denomination, and the 2020 year-date.
|Manufacturer||The Perth Mint|
|Mintage||13,500 (BU) | 1,500 (Antique)|
|Series||Gods of Olympus|
|Box & Certificate||No|