2021 1 oz Australia Emu .9999 Gold BU Coin
The Perth Mint's Emu returns in 2021 with the fourth release in the series. Australia’s largest bird, the emu cannot fly, but its powerful legs can propel it across the continent’s dry plains at speeds up to 50 kilometres an hour. Emus’ primitive feathers, which resemble coarse hair, help them survive the extreme changes in temperature that can be experienced in the Australian outback.
- Limited edition: No more than 5,000 pieces of the 1 oz Australia Emu Gold BU coin will be available worldwide
- Each coin contains 1 oz .9999 of pure gold
- Fourth release in the popular Emu series from The Perth Mint
- Coin's observe: The coin’s obverse bears the Jody Clark effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II and the coin denomination
- Coin's reverse: depicts a pair of emus resting near a body of water in the Australian outback. Also included is the inscription ‘AUSTRALIAN EMU’, The Perth Mint’s traditional ‘P’ mintmark, the weight and fineness, and the 2021 year-date.
|Manufacturer||The Perth Mint|
|Inner Packaging||Sealed Roll of 20|
|Outer Packaging||Box of 100|