2019 1 oz Australia Bottlenose Dolphin .9999 Gold Coin BU
This is the first-ever release of the Dolphin bullion series by Royal Australian Mint features a stunning Bottlenose Dolphin leaping out of the ocean against a rising sun. This Brilliant Uncirculated Gold coin has a limited mintage of 250 coins worldwide.
- Extremely limited mintage of 250 coins worldwide.
- Comes with a mint-issued box and a numbered certificate of authenticity.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Obverse: Effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, along with the face value.
- Reverse: Features a graceful bottlenose dolphin jumping out of the sea, against the horizon. Also included the metal content and purity.
In various cultures, the Dolphin symbolizes happiness, power and protection. The bottlenose dolphin is known for its high intelligence and charisma. Its outward appearance appears friendly with its curved mouth, giving the appearance of a permanent smile. Usually located in warm, tropical oceans, the bottlenose dolphin tends to live in groups, and they have been found to remember individual dolphins even after being apart for 20 years. The dolphin is also a highly emotionally intelligent creature, and has the second largest encephalization levels of any mammal on the planet, meaning its brain-to-body mass ratio is one of the highest.
Add the 2019 1 oz Gold Dolphin coin to your cart today!
|Manufacturer||Royal Australian Mint|