2020 1/2oz Great Britain James Bond 3 Shaken Not Stirred .999 Silver Proof Coin
The Third Coin To Celebrate Bond, James Bond
In 1962, James Bond burst onto the silver screen in style, set against a backdrop of breathtaking locations, glamorous hotels, glittering soirées and casino tables. The stylish spy has become a British icon, popular with audiences across the world for more than 50 years.
007 seamlessly mingles with the wealthy and powerful to bring down his enemies, and carefully chosen details, like the classic tuxedo, have become a familiar part of Bond’s appearance. The Royal Mint is celebrating the secret agent with the third and final coin in the official United Kingdom coin series.
Featuring James Bond’s classic dinner jacket and those famous words ‘shaken not stirred’ this latest release is a great way to continue the collection, or stands alone as an impressive Bond collectable.
The coin is available in several editions, from a Brilliant Uncirculated edition to precious metal coins struck in strictly limited numbers. Each is presented in stylish packaging.
• The third coin in the official UK coin series celebrating 007
• Features Bond in a tuxedo with a classic quote from the films
• A limited-edition coin struck in six gold and silver Proof editions
• A Brilliant Uncirculated version is also available
• Explore the stylish world of James Bond in the accompanying packaging
• An official licensed product produced in partnership with EON Productions Limited and Danjaq
|Manufacturer||The Royal Mint|
|Box & Certificate||Yes|