2020 1 oz Australia Kangaroo .9999 Silver Coin
Subscribe to back in stock notificationSubscribe
Limited time offer - As low as 2.5USD over spot!
2020 1 oz Australia Kangaroo .9999 Silver Coin BU
The Perth Mint is pleased to introduce the Australian Kangaroo 2020 1oz Silver Bullion Coin.
The Australian kangaroo is a large marsupial endemic to Australia, which identified by its muscular tail, strong back legs, large feet, short fur, and long, pointed ears, the animal has become a much-loved national icon.
Features of the coin:
- Each coin struck from 1oz of 99.99% pure silver
- The coin is issued as legal tender which backed by the Australian Currency Act 1965
- Coin's reverse: Depicts the classic artistry of a bounding red kangaroo surrounded by rays of sunlight. Also, the inscription ‘AUSTRALIAN KANGAROO’, The Perth Mint’s ‘P’ mintmark, the 2020 year-date, and the weight and purity are also included in the design.
- Coin’s obverse: Bears Jody Clark effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II and the monetary denomination.
- Security feature: The feature is in the form of a micro-laser engraved letter within the design. It is only detectable under a magnifying glass.
|Manufacturer||The Perth Mint|