2020 1 oz Canada Maple Leaf .9995 Platinum Coin
Subscribe to back in stock notificationSubscribe
Platinum Maple Leafs have an iconic design and a high Platinum content, making them excellent additions to any investment portfolio. The 2020 Platinum Maple Leafs feature a light diffracting pattern of radial lines, providing another measure of security.
- Contains 1 oz of .9995 fine Platinum.
- Multiples of 10 are packaged in mint tubes.
- All other coins will be in protective plastic flips.
- Obverse: Shows the Ian Rank-Broadley profile of Queen Elizabeth II, along with the year and $50 face value.
- Reverse: A large, single maple leaf with the weight and purity.
- New micro-engraved maple leaf privy mark shows a “20” when viewed under magnification.
- Radial line background was precisely machined by the Royal Canadian Mint to create a unique light diffracting pattern, providing another measure of security.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Canadian government.
|Manufacturer||Royal Canadian Mint|
|Series||Maple Leaf Series|
|Inner Packaging||Tubes of 10|
|Box & Certificate||No|