2020 1 oz Niue Disney Lion King - The Circle of Life .999 Silver Coin BU
This is the second release in Disney The Lion King series. This coin features an officially licensed image of Rafiki on Pride Rock holding up baby Simba in an iconic scene from the movie as "The Circle of Life" plays in the background.
- Limited mintage of 25,000 coins worldwide.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Coin comes in protective packaging. Multiples of 25 come in plastic tubes. Multiples of 250 come in Monster Boxes.
- Obverse: Features the Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II surrounded by the country and face value.
- Reverse: Displays Rafiki, standing on Pride Rock, while holding up a baby Simba. Below this is the Disney logo and "The Lion King" engraved on the coin. Also included is the metal content, purity and Disney copyright for further authentication.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Niue government and officially licensed by Disney.
THE LION KING:
Disney's The Lion King is an animated film first released to the public on June 24, 1994. Winning two Academy Awards for the music and a Golden Globe for Best Motion Picture, The Lion King continues to be a classic film for children and adults alike. The story follows a young lion cub, Simba, and his life through adulthood. The movie is set in the Pride Lands of Africa, where lions rule the kingdom. One of the more memorable scenes of the film is at the beginning when the baboon shaman Rafiki blesses the lion cub Simba and presents him before the onlooking animal kingdom as the evocative song "The Circle of Life" can be heard.
|Manufacturer||New Zealand Mint|
|Series||Disney The Lion King Series|
|Inner Packaging||Tubes of 25|
|Outer Packaging||Monster Box of 250|
|Box & Certificate||No|