2021 7.98g Great Britain The 95th Birthday of Her Majesty The Queen Celebration Sovereign .9167 Gold Coin
During her first televised Christmas speech in 1957, Her Majesty The Queen pledged her heart and her devotion to the people of Britain and the Commonwealth. She has been a reassuring presence through constant change and it is a promise she has kept with grace and good humour. As the world’s longest reigning living monarch, Her Majesty’s reign is one full of remarkable milestones, the latest of which will be her 95th birthday.
For this historic event, The Royal Mint will strike a limited number of Sovereigns – just 1,295 – on 21 April 2021, exactly 95 years on from Her Majesty’s birth. The obverse will bear the instantly recognisable portrait of The Queen, while the St George and the dragon design by Benedetto Pistrucci will appear on the reverse. For this year only, the classic design is joined by an exclusive ‘95’ crown privy mark created for this historic occasion.
Each coin comes with a signed Certificate of Authenticity, confirming the limited striking on this special day in royal, and world, history.
• A special edition of The Sovereign – coin of the monarch
• Struck on 21 April 2021, exactly 95 years from the day The Queen was born
• Just 1,295 Celebration Sovereigns will be struck on this date
• Features the exclusive ‘95’ crown privy mark, created for this historic occasion
• Comes with a signed certificate confirming the coin’s exclusivity
|Manufacturer||The Royal Mint|
|Box & Certificate||Yes|