Disney’s Winnie the Pooh and his loveable Friends have been captivating readers for 95 years and they have become family favourites all around the world. Now, A. A. Milne’s timeless stories of friendship and adventure can be enjoyed in a new way with our popular UK 50p coin collection.
Following the coins featuring Pooh and friends in 2020, and good friend Owl, the Hundred Acre Wood’s most energetic resident is the final addition to the 2021 series.
Tigger appears on the reverse of the coin in one of E. H. Shepard’s distinctive illustrations, bouncing along with a friendly bee – a detail that unites all the coins in the collection. The coin is available as a gold Proof edition housed in a case, a colour-printed silver Proof edition – presented in a beautifully decorated acrylic block – and a Brilliant Uncirculated edition.
To mark the 95th anniversary of the first publication of Winnie-the-Pooh, the Tigger coin is also available as a gold Proof Piedfort edition – a truly collectable piece for fans of the Winnie the Pooh books.
• The final Winnie the Pooh and Friends coin for the 2021 collection
• Inspired by the famous works of A. A. Milne
• Tigger is shown bouncing along in one of E. H. Shepard’s original illustrations
• The buzzy bee is nearby – a detail that unites all the coins in the collection
• Available in several editions, each coin is accompanied by bespoke packaging
• The perfect gift for fans of Winnie the Pooh