2022 30 gram China Panda 999 Silver Coin (NGC MS70 FR 3 Mints Set with Designer Signature)
Subscribe to back in stock notificationSubscribe
2022 Marks 40th Anniversary Of China’s Popular Panda Series!
Beloved for its precious metal content and intricate designs that change each year, the Chinese Panda bullion series remains one of the world’s most celebrated programs. First released in 1982 and building in popularity every year since, the China Mint's Panda series is now among the most popular on the planet. To mark the 40th Anniversary of the series in 2022, China is adding a special “40” privy mark to the coins that superimposes a tiny panda face inside the numeral for a unique mark that sets this year’s coins apart from all other years!
And in this offer, you can secure not just one of these timeless Silver Pandas, but a complete three-piece set featuring a coin struck by each of the three mints that produce the coins in China. Each coin will come sonically sealed in an acrylic holder with a mint-identifying label from each mint — Shenzhen (G), Shanghai (S) and Shenyang (Y). It’s like getting a complete set of American Silver Eagles from each U.S. branch mint! Each set will come beautifully housed in a deluxe “Chinese Red” presentation case and accompanied by a booklet about the Panda coin series and a mint-issued Certificate of Authenticity.
One-Year-Only Design Is Third Year Of “Series Within A Series”
The new 2022 design was created by Chinese coin designer Huang Qin. Ms. Huang’s design for the 2022 Panda coin features a pair of playful young Panda cubs gleefully sliding down a snowy hill. The privy mark appears to the left side of the design between the two cubs. This is the third year of the China Mint’s 10-year “series within a series” where collectors get to watch a Panda grow from a cub to adulthood. The obverse displays the Hall of Prayer for Abundant Harvests located in Beijing’s Temple of Heaven. It is encircled by the phrase “People’s Republic of China” in Chinese along with the 2022 year date.
Flawless First Releases Coins Signed by the Coin’s Designer
Each coin was struck in 30 grams of highly pure 99.9% fine silver and bears a denomination of 10 Yuan, meaning it comes with a government-backed guarantee for weight, purity and legal-tender value. Plus, each coin has been graded by the Numismatic Guaranty Corporation (NGC) as being in flawless Mint State-70 (MS70) condition, a distinction that means your perfectly-graded coins will have ZERO imperfections — showing all features and fields exactly as the engraver and mint intended. In addition, NGC has certified that your Silver Pandas are First Releases (FR) coins, a designation that means they were received by NGC or an NGC-approved depository within the first 30 days of their release.
To top it off, each coin has been sonically sealed in an acrylic capsule and encapsulated with an exclusive label personally signed by designer Huang Qin! Ms. Huang is renowned within the numismatic community for her numerous Chinese commemorative coin designs — one of which won a Coin of the Year (Coty) award for “Best Gold Coin.”
High Demand For Panda Coins Inside China Makes These Coins Difficult To Acquire
Since 2016, China’s legendary Silver Pandas have been issued in metric weights, setting themselves apart from other silver coins minted around the world. In addition, simply acquiring one of these coins can be extremely difficult due to the fact that demand for them within China’s borders is extremely intense, making them harder to find outside of the country. More than a coin, these pieces are masterpieces of numismatic art. It’s no wonder millions of people the world over have fallen under the spell of China’s panda bears!
No matter what your reasons are for collecting these fabulous coins, now is the time to bring these 2022 China Silver Pandas home to your collection!
- A HEARTWARMING ONE-YEAR-ONLY DESIGN! – This year’s Silver Panda design features a pair of Panda cubs sliding down a snowy hill. This delightful one-year-only image is the third year in a 10-year “series within a series” that chronicles a Panda’s growth from a cub to adulthood!
- SPECIAL 40th ANNIVERSARY PRIVY MARK – These coins feature a special 40th Anniversary privy mark to celebrate the 40th year of China’s Panda coin series. The mark appears to the left side of the design between the two cubs and is the number “40” with a panda face superimposed over it.
- MINT-IDENTIFIED PANDAS – This set includes three coins — one from each mint that struck the coin: Shenzhen (G), Shanghai (S) and Shenyang (Y) and includes mint-identifying labels.
- STRUCK IN HIGHLY PURE SILVER – Each coin in your 2021 China Silver Panda Three-Mint Set was struck in 30 grams of highly pure 99.9% silver and measure 40 mm in diameter.
- LEGAL-TENDER COINS – These coins are each 10 Yuan legal tender in the People’s Republic of China.
- PERFECT UNCIRCULATED CONDITION – Each coin has been graded by the Numismatic Guaranty Corporation (NGC) as being in perfect Mint State-70 (MS70) condition.
- KEY FIRST RELEASES CERTIFICATION – NGC has certified that your Silver Pandas are First Releases (FR) coins, a designation that means they were received by NGC or an NGC-approved depository within the first 30 days of the coin’s release.
- PERSONALLY SIGNED BY PANDA COIN DESIGNER – Each coin available in this offer will come in an acrylic holder with a white display core and a Panda label that has been signed by the 2022 Panda coin designer, Huang Qin.
- A SERIES IN CONSISTENTLY HIGH DEMAND! – Like its predecessors, we’re expecting these 2022 Silver Pandas to be tremendously popular both inside and outside of China. Considering the number of stateside Panda series fans, supplies in North America have the potential to be extremely tight as well!
Don’t miss out on this chance to either continue your China Panda collection or to start a brand-new chapter. Selections from the series tend to sell out quickly, so don’t wait too long — click one of these special 40th Anniversary Mint-Identified thee-piece privy marked Panda sets to your cart today!
|Manufacturer||Shenzhen Mint, Shenyang Mint and Shanghai Mint|