2022 6 gram Chad Pepsi Bottle Cap .999 Silver Proof Coin
This product is a pre-order item, your whole order will only ship once this is in stock. To avoid delays, please place pre-order items on a separate order.
Introducing the new 2022 Chad 6 gram Pepsi Bottle Cap Proof Silver Coin. This superb soda cap coin weighs 6 grams and contains .999 fine silver. The coin arrives with an eye-catching colorized finish on the reverse side and a Proof finish on the obverse. While it bears a face value of 500 Francs authorized by the Republic of Chad, the first-ever Pepsi-Cola Bottle Cap Silver Coin is worth far more as an exciting collectible. This officially-licensed Pepsi silver product safely arrives inside a colorful thematic box, and is accompanied by a Certificate of Authenticity. Pepsi fans will say “That’s What I Like” as soon as they add this 2022 6 gram Pepsi Bottle Cap Silver Coin to their collection.
Created in a drugstore by pharmacist Caleb Bradham in 1893, this carbonated beverage initially dubbed “Brad’s Drink” was renamed “Pepsi Cola” in 1898. Bradham decided to use “pepsi” as the drink’s name because it was originally advertised as a way to relieve “dyspepsia” (indigestion). Pepsi became increasingly popular during the Great Depression when 12-ounce bottles were introduced in 1934, as only 6.5 ounce bottles were available beforehand. The first Pepsi-Cola cap design was introduced in 1950, and has been updated every few years - most recently in 2014. Celebrate the long-lasting legacy of Pepsi Cola with this limited-edition Pepsi cap silver coin.
The obverse shows the Republic of Chad National emblem along with the denomination and year of mintage.
The reverse features the current Pepsi logo used on Pepsi products all over the world, debuted in 2014. A circle filled with curved sections of red, white, and blue fill the coin’s surface.
- Officially-licensed Pepsi Product
- First Ever Pepsi Logo Silver Coin
- Made from .999 fine silver with a weight of 6 grams
- Proof Finish
- Shaped and colorized on the reverse side like a Pepsi bottle cap
- Face Value of 500 Francs CFA
- Legal tender backed by the government of Chad
- Arrives in a blue Pepsi-themed box along with a Certificate of Authenticity.
- Obverse: Depicts the Chad National emblem along with the denomination and year of mintage. The weight and purity are etched on the obverse as well.
- Reverse: Showcases the current red, white, and blue Pepsi logo used on Pepsi products all over the world.
|Box & Certificate||Yes|