New from The Perth Mint is the sixth release of the limited mintage Silver Swan coin with a unique design. The Silver Swan coin has a limited mintage of 25,000 coins made of .9999 fine Silver.
This coin is the sixth annual series of 1 oz limited mintage Silver Swan coins with designs varying each year, much like the heralded Koala and Kookaburra coin series from Perth. Featuring a limited mintage of 25,000 coins and .9999 fine Silver, this opportunity is sure to be fleeting! Learn more about the exciting Perth Swan Series today!Product Features
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Limited mintage of 25,000 coins worldwide.
- Presented in a protective plastic capsule. Multiples of 20 come in individual capsules in sealed rolls, with 5 rolls per sealed box.
- Obverse: The Jody Clark likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, the monetary denomination and the 2022 year-date are depicted.
- Reverse: Portrays two swans gracefully floating on the surface of the water. The design includes the inscription "The 1 OZ 9999 Australian Silver Swan" and The Perth Mint's "P" mint mark.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.