2022 1oz Niue Star Wars- Baby Yoda .999 Silver BU Coin
Estimated Product Availability: Mid 12-2022 (MM-YYYY)
- This time frame is an estimation provided by the vendor. In the unlikely event of unforeseen delays, notification would be sent via email as soon as possible.
- This is a PRE-SALE product, currently not in stock. Any order that includes PRE SALE items would not be shipped until ALL items are available.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Worldwide mintage of only 25,000 coins!
- Coin comes in protective packaging. Multiples of 20 come in plastic tubes. Multiples of 200 come in themed monster boxes.
- Obverse: Depicts the Niue coat of arms. the face value and the year of issue.
- Reverse: Shows the officially licensed depiction of Grogu, lovingly known as Baby Yoda, from Disney+’s series The Mandalorian, sitting at a table eating a bowl of soup. The metal content, purity and Lucasfilm copyright are also displayed on the reverse.
- Issued by the sovereign Government of Niue.
Star Wars: Grogu "The Child" (aka Baby Yoda)
The popular Disney+ series The Mandalorian, created by Jon Favreau, follows Grogu, who is also referred to as “The Child”, and Din Djarin, referred to as the Lone Madalorian, as they journey across the galaxy. Grogu is from the same, green-skinned species as the legendary Jedi Master Yoda and was training under the Jedi Order before it was besieged during the fall of the Galactic Republic. Although other younglings perished, Grogu was saved and hidden away for his security. Countless bounty hunters sought after the adolescent Grogu but none were able to find him until Din Djarin, who ultimately became his protector and travel companion. The small green Baby Yoda has become one of the most adored characters in the popular Star Wars universe and the two The Mandalorian seasons that are available have received critical acclaim.
|Inner Packaging||20 coins in a tube|
|Outer Packaging||200 coins in a box|