2007 1 oz Australia Koala .999 Silver Coin (NGC Gem Uncirculated)
Australia’s FIRST-EVER Silver Koala!
When the first Silver Koala was issued by Australia’s Perth Mint back in 2007, there was no way of knowing how quickly it would grow to become the sensation it is today. For the first one-year-only design, a koala is shown clinging to the end of a branch, with an interesting geometric design behind him. Struck in one ounce of 99.9% silver, it lacks the border and “Australian Koala” legend that would later adorn coins in the series. No collection is complete without a first-year issue, but they have long been sold out. Fortunately, we were able to find a small quantity certified by the Numismatic Guaranty Corporation (NGC) as being in Gem Uncirculated condition. Our supply is extremely limited. Secure yours now!
- FIRST-EVER SILVER KOALA – This coin is the first-ever issue in the Perth Mint’s wildly successful Silver Koala Series! It features an adorable koala bear hugging a eucalyptus tree along with a textured background that is no longer used on Silver Koala coins. The coin’s obverse features the regal bust of Queen Elizabeth II.
- STRUCK IN HIGHLY-PURE SILVER – Each Australia Koala Silver Coin is struck in one ounce of 99.9% silver.
- LEGAL-TENDER COINAGE – These Koala One-Ounce Silver Coins are $1 legal tender in Australia.
- GRADED IN GORGEOUS UNCIRCULATED CONDITION – Your 2007 Australia Koala One-Ounce Silver Coin has been graded by the Numismatic Guaranty Corporation (NGC) as being in gorgeous Gem Brilliant Uncirculated (BU) condition, meaning that your coin is the product of a superb strike that places your coin firmly among the elite of the run.
- LOW LIMITED EDITION – The Perth Mint struck just 137,768 of these one-ounce silver Koala coins.
|Manufacturer||The Perth Mint|
|Box & Certificate||No|