2018 62.69 gram Canada The Queen’s Gate Formal Entrance to Parliament Hill .9999 Silver Proof Coin
This 2 oz. fine silver coin brilliantly captivates the Victorian-era magnificence of the superior gateway on the reverse. The coin is also featured with a metal-cast adding to the glorious view that swirls Canadian pride. This beautiful Silver Coin is combined with a great visual appeal with national historical significance inspiring various art lovers to possess this. This fine silver coin is crafted black bronze with multi-dimensional design imitating the iron vines and floral pattern representing the excellence of Victorian metalwork and craftsmanship.
Features of the FINE SILVER COIN – THE QUEEN’S GATE
- The reverse of the silver coin beautifully displays the filigree gate captivating the image of the Queen’s Gate on the Parliament Hill.
- Designed by Cathy Bursey-Sabourin and painted by Patrick Belanger, the coin flawlessly features the blue sky, green lawn and burning Flame adding vibrant colors to the engraved reverse.
- The face of the Fine Silver Coin features the statue of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II by Susanna Blunt.
- The cast metal ingredient on the reverse of the coin is intentionally positioned to ally with the Peace Tower just like the actual gates
- The coin is a unique combination of delicate looking filigree while resilience of the coin being maintained.
- Extensive research and development is conducted for determining the appropriate quantity of metal needed for getting a fine look of the coin.
This silver coin is made from 99.99% pure silver with 50 mm diameter allowing for a picturesque design to be crafted on it.
|Manufacturer||Royal Canadian Mint|
|Box & Certificate||Yes|