2020 8 gram Great Britain Winnie The Pooh Copper Nickel Coin BU
Winnie the Pooh 2020 United Kingdom 50p Coin
Loveable Winnie the Pooh is the latest family favourite to be brought to life in an official United Kingdom coin series. This brand-new series is a nostalgic reminder for fans of the ‘silly old bear’ and his friends, inspired by the classic stories of A. A. Milne and the charming illustrations of E. H. Shepard.
First we meet Winnie the Pooh, shown just as we remember him, with an original illustration from the Winnie the Pooh storybooks. Later in 2020, Christopher Robin and Piglet will continue this new chapter for the inhabitants of the Hundred Acre Wood. Nine coins will be released in all over three years.
This is the first time the world of Winnie the Pooh has appeared on UK coins struck by The Royal Mint. Each coin will be available as a gold Proof edition, a colour-printed silver Proof edition and a Brilliant Uncirculated edition, with the first coin – featuring Winnie the Pooh – available to order now.
Main features of the coin:
- The first time Winnie the Pooh and friends have appeared on UK coins struck by The Royal Mint
- A new series beginning with Winnie the Pooh – with two more characters to come in 2020
- Designs inspired by E. H. Shepard’s original illustrations
- These commemorative coins will not be going into circulation
- A beautiful gift for fans of Winnie the Pooh
* Sales is limited to the following territories: Belgium, Luxembourg, China, France, Austria, Germany, Switzerland, Hong Kong, Macau, Italy, Japan, Netherlands, Denmark, Finland, Greenland, Iceland, Norway, Sweden, Portugal, Russia, Singapore, Spain, Malaysia, Thailand, Taiwan, Republic of Ireland and United Kingdom
|Manufacturer||The Royal Mint|
|Series||Winnie The Pooh|