2019 1 oz Pamp Suisse Lunar Year of the Pig .999 Silver Bar (In Assay)
Subscribe to back in stock notificationSubscribe
This stunning 1 oz PAMP Suisse Year of the Pig Silver Bar is the latest issue in the beloved PAMP Suisse Lunar Silver Bars Series showcasing the superb image of a dog.
The renowned PAMP Suisse refinery celebrates the 2019 Year of the Pig by issuing the new edition of its Silver Lunar Bar series featuring the stunning image of a pig - this year’s symbol according to the Chinese Zodiac. Every year, the mint strikes a new Silver Lunar Bar to commemorate the yearly character that usually represents the distinct personalities of the people born in those years.
Along with PAMP’s exceptional craftsmanship, this astounding bar with an eye-catching design is a perfect addition and a treasured keepsake.
- Made from .999 fine silver with a weight of 1 troy ounce.
- A product of the renowned PAMP Suisse refinery.
- Housed in the mint assay card guaranteeing its weight and purity.
- Multiples of 25 sold in PAMP Suisse Boxes.
- 8th release in the cherished series - PAMP Suisse Lunar Bars.
- Obverse: Showcases the 2018 lunar design - a front view of the Happy Pig - followed by its corresponding Chinese character.
- Reverse: Depicts a sitting Pig, encircled by the bar’s serial number, weight, and purity and the PAMP Suisse’s logo.
|Box & Certificate||With certificate|