2020 1 oz Great Britain Britannia .999 Silver Coin
Subscribe to back in stock notificationSubscribe
2020 1 oz Great Britain Britannia .999 Silver Coin BU
Features of the coin:
- Each coin contains 1 troy ounce of .999 pure silver and has a legal tender face value of £2 in the UK.
- Coins are produced by the prestigious Royal Mint, these coins are uncirculated and the newest addition to the popular Silver Britannia coin series which was initiated in 1997.
- Each coin will be shipped in either an original tube of 25 or a monster box of 500.
- Coin's obverse: It is the eponymous Britannia who serves as the feminine embodiment of Great Britain and is depicted in a classical toga and a war helmet as she stands vigilantly poised for battle upon the shores of her country. In one hand, she wields a trident in honor of Britain’s naval prowess. On the other hand, she holds an olive branch and a round shield bearing the union jack. These items represent the navy’s duty to protect the peace of their nation by any means necessary.
- Coin's reverse: It is another powerful female who has come to embody Great Britain, Queen Elizabeth II. In this effigy, the benevolent monarch is portrayed in profile, regally attired in her trademark diadem. Framing this uncanny likeness is the queen’s name; the coin’s denomination and the Latin abbreviation for “Dei Gratia Regina,” which translates into “Queen by the Grace of God.”
|Manufacturer||The Royal Mint|