2020 1 oz Great Britain Britannia .9999 Gold Coin
Subscribe to back in stock notificationSubscribe
2020 1 oz Great Britain Britannia .9999 Gold Coin BU
This 2020 Great Britain 1 oz Gold Britannia Coin .9999 Fine BU is the latest edition in the iconic Gold Britannia coin program – the official gold bullion series assured by the British Government.
About Britannia Gold coin:
This legendary coin program was released by the Royal British Mint in 1987 and since then, it showcases the beautiful image of the graceful Britannia – the female personalization of the British Isles. The Confident Britannia pictured in a classic toga and a war helmet while holding a shield in her left hand and a trident in her right hand is a renowned symbol of strength, power and national spirit of Britain. The obverse depicts the beautiful effigy of Her Majesty wearing her trademark diadem. The coin’s astounding design and popularity make it a great gift and timeless addition to any coin portfolio.
Features of the coin:
- Each coin contains 1 troy ounce 99.99% pure gold and minted by the Royal Mint
- The coin comes in BU condition.
- A legal tender coin which features a face value of GBP 100
- Coin's Obverse: Displays the likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II. Design: Philip Nathan. Engravings: “D.G. REG F.D” (Queen by the Grace of God), Her Majesty’s name and the coin’s face value.
- Coin's Reverse: Features the iconic image of Britannia holding a shield in her left hand and a trident in her right hand – a symbol of integrity and strength. Inscriptions: “Britannia”, coin’s purity and weight, and “2020”.
|Manufacturer||The Royal Mint|