2020 30 gram PAMP Suisse Rubber Duck PEZ Dispenser & .9999 Silver Wafers
Subscribe to back in stock notificationSubscribe
After the 2019 Snowman PEZ dispensers received widespread popularity, Pamp Suisse decided to return with a newly designed PEZ Dispenser with Silver Wafers. The wafers themselves arrive in packs of 6 units. Each wafer has a weight of 5 grams, which culminates about 1 total troy ounce of .9999 fine silver. These silver wafers also are engraved with a rubber duck and are stored within an authentic Rubber Duck PEZ dispenser. This is a fun and nostalgic fine silver collectible item, and it will make a great sentimental gift for a loved one. This product has a limited mintage of 3,000.
PEZ the candy company began in Austria in 1927, and the company arrived on American soil with a factory in Connecticut in 1973. The inventor of the candy was Eduard Haas III who was looking to create an alternative to smoking. PEZ comes from the German word for peppermint, “pfefferminz,” and hit American shelves in 1952. The famous PEZ shape was originally round and called ‘PEZ Drops,’ but it was quickly changed to its brick shape we know today. The first traditional head dispenser to be released was the Halloween Witch in 1957, and Popeye was the first licensed character to be featured on a dispenser in 1958.
The front of the 5-gram bars features the weight and purity of the bar, sandwiched between the letters P.A.M.P on the left and a rubber duck on the right.
The back of the bar displays the iconic PEZ logo, as seen on dispensers from as far back as the 1950’s.
- Limited mintage of only 3,000
- Contains six 5-gram silver ingots, each struck from .9999 fine silver
- Improved and reinforced packaging
- Manufactured by PAMP Suisse
- Unique rubber duck design located on the front of each bar
- Beautiful reverse proof finish on each bar
- Bars arrive packed together in one capsule alongside an authentic PEZ
- Includes authentic Rubber Duck PEZ dispenser and Certificate of Authenticity
- Front: Showcases the weight and purity of the bar in the center, between the letters “PAMP” and a classic rubber duck
- Back: Features the PEZ logo
|Diameter (mm)||Dimensions : 15 x 8 x 5 mm (each wafer)|
|Box & Certificate||Yes|