2017 26.7grams Canada Lunar Year of the Rooster 9999 Silver Proof Lotus Coin
The rooster knows how to strut its stuff, and this uniquely shaped coin celebrates people born under its sign. They are witty, confident, resourceful and observant—and will delight in this coin's portrait, complete with the Chinese character for rooster and five gladiolus flowers that represent the rooster's lucky number “5.”
Celebrate the charismatic rooster! Order yours today!
- POPULAR LUNAR SERIES! Your coin is part of our popular Lunar series featuring coins of the Chinese zodiac; 8th coin in this series of 12 coins.
- 99.99% PURE SILVER! Your coin was crafted in 99.99% pure silver with a beautiful proof finish!
- MIRROR BACKGROUND! Your coin features a rooster design over a mirror background! Move the encapsulated coin in your hand and watch how the mirror background and finishes on the rooster catch and reflect the light! Stunning!
- A PERFECT GIFT FOR SOMEONE BORN IN THE FOLLOWING YEARS: 1909, 1921, 1933, 1945, 1957, 1969, 1981, 1993, 2005, or newborns in 2017!
- INCLUDES ROOSTER CHINESE CHARACTER! Your coin design features the engraved Chinese character for rooster.
- Your coin design includes five gladiolus flowers that represent the rooster's lucky number “5”.
- GORGEOUS PACKAGING! Your coin is encapsulated and housed in a silver satin-like covered case with a custom red sleeve.
- GST/HST EXEMPT! Your coin is GST/HST exempt and has a limited mintage worldwide.
The reverse design by Three Degrees Creative Group commemorates 2017 as the Year of the Rooster with an intricate side profile view of its animal representative. Detailed engraving recreates the rooster's feathered appearance and captures the essence of the animal's character: observant, resourceful and self-assured. Other elements associated with this sign are artfully incorporated into the design—including the outline of five gladiolus flowers, which also represent the Rooster's lucky number, “5.” The reverse also features the engraved Chinese character for “rooster”.
Your coin is encapsulated and housed in a silver satin-like covered case with a custom red sleeve.
|Manufacturer||Royal Canadian Mint|
|Box & Certificate||Yes|