2017 8 gram Britain Beatrix Potter - Mr Jeremy Fisher .925 Silver Proof Coin
The unfortunate fisherman on a silver 50p coin for 2017 : A Frog Called Mr. Jeremy Fisher
The second release in the Beatrix Potter 2017 Collection features Mr. Jeremy Fisher – the first time the character has appeared on an official United Kingdom coin. ‘The Tale of Mr. Jeremy Fisher’ is the eighth of the little tales, following the frog in his waterproof mackintosh and galoshes, through his day of fishing adventures. Jeremy may come home without his galoshes, or the minnows he set out to catch, but he is relieved not to end up as a trout’s dinner.
This 925 sterling silver coin showcases how effective colour printing can be. The tiniest details, like Jeremy’s smart jacket and shovel, have been highlighted by the technique, and enhanced by the coin’s Proof finish. The coin comes in a clear acrylic presentation case with a booklet on the famous frog and his adventures.
- The first and only official UK coin to feature Mr. Jeremy Fisher
- Struck in 925 sterling silver and finished to Proof standard
- Enhanced by colour printing
- Presented in a clear acrylic case
- Endorsed by Frederick Warne & Co (a Penguin Random House company)
|Series||Mr Jeremy Fisher|
|Box & Certificate||Yes|