2020 2 oz Niue Four Auspicious Beasts Series – Azure Dragon .999 Silver Antique Ultra High Relief Coin
The Four Auspicious Beasts of the Chinese constellations are viewed as the guardians of the four directions. It includes Azure Dragon (East), Vermillion Bird (South), White Tiger (West), Black Turtle (North). Each beast is given its own individual traits, spiritual and religious beliefs and represents one of the Chinese five elements. This series starts from the Azure Dragon (Qing Long).
- Each coin is struck from 2 troy ounces .999 pure silver in a new minting technique that combines 11.5 oz of copper in between two layers of fine-silver.
- The coin is made in super ultra-high relief while being topped off with silver antique finishing.
- Coin's reverse: Highlights the Azure Dragon as the focal point with its supporting elements such as the woods. The series name and the character (in Chinese) is gilded in Gold.
- Coin's obverse: Features the ancient Chinese constellation graph surrounding an octagon-shaped yin-yang.
- The coin will come with the Certificate of Authenticity which its serial number will continue to run from the previous series, along with a specially designed themed box.
- Limited mintage: No more than 500 pieces would be available worldwide
|Series||Four Auspicious Beasts|
|Box & Certificate||Yes|