2019 1 oz China Kiangnan Dragon Dollar One 999 Gold Proof Restrike (NGC PF70 UC One of First 25 Struck)
Scarce & UniqueScarce & U...
LPM is proud to present the first two releases in our new 8-coins series – China’s Famous Vintage Coin Series – highlighting some of the most famous, and most valuable vintage Chinese coins.
- Ultra-low mintage of only 100 coins.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Gold.
- Individual coins come in a capsule.
- The first release in an 8 coin series featuring China's famous vintage coins.
- Obverse: Depicts a traditional oriental dragon along with the province Kiang Nan above and the weight and purity below.
- Reverse: Displays Chinese characters at the center from top to bottom which read “Guangxu” (name of the emperor). From right to left – Yuanbao (precious currency). From top to bottom reads “Badarangga Doro” (name of the emperor in Manchu script), and from left to right reads “Yuwan Boo” (Yuanbao in Manchu script). In the outer ring it reads “Made in Jiangnan province” (Kiang Nan). Flanking top inscription reads “Yang Wood Dragon” (indicates the year according to the sexagenary cycle) and the bottom reads “Kuping 7 Mace 2 Candareens” (indicates the weight of the coin).
- For the first time ever, a Chinese mint laser etched the year, weight and purity on the rim of the coin.
- Designated by NGC as one of first 25 struck.