2019 1 oz China Reverse Dragon Dollar Two 999 Gold Proof Restrike (NGC PF70 UC One of First 25 Struck)
Scarce & UniqueScarce & U...
LPM is proud to present the first coin in our new 8 coin series, China's Famous Vintage Coin Series.
- Ultra-low mintage of only 100 coins.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Gold.
- Individual coins come in a capsule.
- The 2nd release in an 8 coin series featuring China's famous vintage coins.
- On the obverse, it features a regal and imposing Dragon suspended in mid-air amid wisps of clouds, a fiery pearl appears near the bottom of the design. The long wavy whiskers issuing from the Dragon’s nostrils appear like a curly moustache. Two vertical Chinese characters appear which signify the denomination (One Yuan) and in English, along the periphery, the English legend states “ONE DOLLAR”.
- On the reverse, it contains an all Chinese legend. Between the outer crenulated border and the inner pearled ring, the Manchu and Chinese characters form the outer legend. Four Manchu characters appear above and four Chinese characters below which state, “Hsuen Tung, 3rd Year” (1911), and these sets of characters are separated by ornate floral sprays. The central Chinese inscription states, “Ta Ch’ing Yin Pi”, meaning "Great Ch’ing (dynasty) Silver Coin".
- Designated by NGC as one of the first 25 struck.