2020 1 oz China Long-Whiskered Dragon Dollar Four 999 Gold Restrike Premium Uncirculated (NGC PF69 UC First Struck)
LPM is proud to present the 4th release in a series of 8 titled China's Famous Vintage Coin Series.
A classic is reborn. The China Long-Whiskered Dragon coin is one of the most sought after vintage Chinese coins and has been brought back to life in this 1oz gold format.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine gold
- Plain Edge with the year, weight and purity laser etched in the rim
- Each coin comes with an individual capsule
- Limited mintage of 100
- One of the most valuable and sought-after Chinese numismatic design
- Coin's Obverse: Depicts a new-style dragon with long whiskers and the denomination "ONE DOLLAR" shows in small English characters.
- Coin's Reverse: Displays Four Manchu characters at the middle and also with flowers pattern at sides and date (The 3rd year of Hsuen Tung) below, in the center are four Hanzi characters "Silver Coin of the great Qing Dynasty".
- Coins were designated by NGC, Each gold medal is designated " One of first 25 struck"
- Coins are under the Proof condition and designated by NGC as PF69 Ultra Cameo
More about Dragon Dollars
Dragon dollars were mainly issued in China, Korea, and Japan with designs varying from country to country. Dragon Dollars were originally inspired by Spanish Silver Dollars in the 16th century which then set the standard of currency for trade in the Far East.
|Box & Certificate||NGC PF69|