2020 1 oz Tuvalu Gods of Olympus - Zeus .9999 Silver Coin (PCGS MS70 FDI Exclusive Label)
THE RETURN OF A CLASSIC
In 2014, The Perth Mint released its first ever antiqued coins in the Gods of Olympus series. The coins were incredibly popular and immediate sell-outs. To pay homage to a product that popularised the antiqued finish, the iconic Zeus design is back in 2020 and for the first time ever in a dual release format by The Perth Mint will be available in both BU and antiqued finish.
In ancient Greek mythology, Zeus was worshipped as the supreme ruler of Mount Olympus and the Pantheon of gods that lived there. He was the god of the sky and weather, law, justice, morals and fate, and the spiritual leader of both gods and men.
Zeus seized control from the Titans and divided the universe between his siblings. Zeus took control of the heavens, Poseidon the sea, and Hades the underworld.
- First in a new series
- First dual release from The Perth Mint (available in BU and Antiqued finish)
- In Brilliant Uncirculated Finish
- Limited mintage of just 13,500 for BU
- Contains 1oz of 99.99% pure silver
- Exclusive FDI Label and certified MS70 bg PCGS
- Tuvalu Legal Tender
- Reverse: depicts a bearded Zeus rising up into a stormy sky wielding his thunderbolt and sceptre with an eagle flying above his shoulder. The design includes the inscription ZEUS and The Perth Mint’s ‘P’ mintmark.
- Obverse: portrays the Ian Rank-Broadley effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, the monetary denomination and the 2020 year-date.
|Manufacturer||The Perth Mint|
|Series||Gods of Olympus|
|Box & Certificate||No|