2020 1 Kg Australia Kookaburra .9999 Silver Coin BU
Subscribe to back in stock notificationSubscribe
2020 1 kg Australia Kookaburra .9999 Silver Coin
Perth Mint is pleased to introduce the new Australian Kookaburra Bullion Coin to celebrate its 30th year in 2020 with a special anniversary coin design.
Kookaburra is the largest member of the kingfisher species, is synonymous with the Australian outback.
Features of the coin:
- There will come with 3 bullion coins to feature the Kookaburra, which in 1 kilo, 10 oz and 1 oz.
- Each coin is issued as a legal coin which backed under the Australian Currency Act 1965.
- Coin's reverse: Depicts a kookaburra perched on a roof at dawn with stylized rays of light in the background. Also included in the design is the inscription ‘AUSTRALIAN KOOKABURRA 30TH ANNIVERSARY’, The Perth Mint’s ‘P’ mintmark, and the weight and purity.
- Coin's obverse: Bears a representation of Stuart Devlin’s depiction of a kookaburra on a tree stump surrounded by native foliage, as it appeared on The Perth Mint’s 1990 Australian Kookaburra Silver Bullion Coin. Also included is the Jody Clark effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, the inscription ‘1990 2020’, and the monetary denomination.
- Security feature: It is in the form of a micro-laser engraved letter within the coin’s AUSTRALIAN KOOKABURRA heading. It is only detectable under a magnifying glass.
- Each bullion coin is presented in a protective acrylic capsule.
|Manufacturer||The Perth Mint|
|Box & Certificate||No|