2018 1 oz South Africa Krugerrand China Great Wall Privy .999 Silver Coin BU (spotted)
Subscribe to back in stock notificationSubscribe
First issued in 1967, the South African Gold Krugerrand was the world's first modern gold bullion coin. Its name comes from the man depicted on the coin, President Paul Kruger, and the Rand, a South African monetary unit. As soon as it was issued, it was instantly sought after by collectors all over the world. This demand led many other countries to strike their own gold coins, including the popular U.S. Gold Eagles and Canadian Gold Maple Leafs. However, the Krugerrand is somewhat unique in that it has been proclaimed as legal tender despite having no face value!
- Special Edition for Beijing Coin Expo 2018
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Obverse: Likeness of Paul Kruger, South Africa’s first and only president, along with “South Africa” in Afrikaans and English.
- Reverse: A Springbok antelope, the national animal of South Africa, along with the year of minting, face value and Silver weight.
- Minted at the South African Mint.
- Special Privy Mark with the China Great Wall
- Mintage with 5,000 pc only
The Silver Coin features unparalleled gloss that highlights the distinctive Krugerrand design, making it an irresistible addition to any collection. Each coin is hand positioned and pressed several times at a lower weight, allowing for the immaculate transfer of detail and ensuring a truly beautiful gloss every time.
Add this 1 oz South Africa Silver Krugerrand coin to your cart today!
|Manufacturer||South African Mint|