2022 1 oz Austria Philharmonic .999 Silver Coin
Estimated Product Availability: 22-06-2022 (DD-MM-YYYY)
- This time frame is an estimation provided by the vendor. In the unlikely event of unforeseen delays, notification would be sent via email as soon as possible.
- This is a PRE-SALE product, currently not in stock. Any order that includes PRE SALE items would not be shipped until ALL items are available.
This astonishing 2022 1 oz Austrian Silver Philharmonic Coin BU is the latest issue in the landmark Austrian Philharmonic program offered by the Austrian Mint – a worldwide best-selling bullion series.
This fabulous coin is produced from 1 troy ounce of 99.9% pure silver and showcases the renowned reverse and obverse design depicting the Vienna Philharmonic Orchestra, making it a must-have collectible for any numismatist.
About the Philharmonic series:
- The Philharmonic series was introduced in 1989, being struck from .9999 pure gold in two sizes: 1 oz. and ¼ oz.
- The Gold Philharmonics initially displayed their face values in Austrian Schillings (ATS), but later, in 2002, the currency was changed to EUR when the European Union adopted it.
- The silver version of the coin was released in 2008 and was made from 1 troy ounce of .999 fine silver, carrying a 1.50 EUR denomination and having a smooth edge, not a reeded one, as the gold edition. The Silver Austrian Philharmonic was established as one of the top three best-selling bullion coins in 2013.
- In 2016, the Austrian Mint also issued the platinum version of the coin, bearing a 100 EUR denomination.
The Philharmonic series is highly appreciated around the world due to its classic, recognizable design honoring the world-famous Wiener Philharmoniker. For this reason, this sensational 2022 1 oz Austrian Silver Philharmonic Coin BU struck in the brilliant uncirculated finish is an excellent addition and a treasured investment for any savvy investor.
|Inner Packaging||Tubes of 20|
|Outer Packaging||Monster Box of 500|
|Box & Certificate||No|