2020 1 oz Great Britain Britannia Oriental Border .999 Silver Coin BU
Subscribe to back in stock notificationSubscribe
A legacy of the Roman invasion, Britannia has personified a nation for almost 2,000 years. A true national icon, she is instantly recognisable as the face of Britain to investors around the world. Coins bearing her image symbolise the traditions associated with British minting; she is an emblem of the heritage and craftsmanship associated with The Royal Mint. As we continue the expansion of our bullion business to Asia, in 2020, The Royal Mint is excited to issue its third and final Britannia Oriental coin concluding this popular series. Struck in fine silver, Philip Nathan’s 1987 interpretation of Britannia is flanked by a new and ornate border design by Emma Noble, inspired by the Chinese-themed banqueting room at the Royal Pavilion in Brighton.
Invest in a global icon
Bullion has been chosen as an investment by individuals, governments and organisations for thousands of years. In more recent times, people have considered it a hedge against stock market volatility and geopolitical events. With silver more accessible than ever before, could now be the right time to diversify your investment portfolio? This bullion coin is also available as a one ounce gold edition.
• Struck in one ounce of 999 fine silver
• Finished to The Royal Mint’s bullion standard
• Features Philip Nathan’s Britannia – a modern classic
• Third and final release in the series
• A limited mintage of 50,000 coins
• Features an obverse design by iconic Royal Mint coin designer Jody Clark, creator of the latest definitive coinage portrait of Her Majesty The Queen
• The coin’s secure radial sunburst background texture showcases Philip Nathan’s classic Britannia design
|Manufacturer||The Royal Mint|
|Box & Certificate||No|