2021 2 oz Great Britain Queen’s Beasts - Completer .9999 Silver BU Coin
This product is a pre-order item, your whole order will only ship once this is in stock. To avoid delays, please place pre-order items on a separate order.
- Contains 2 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Final release in the incredibly popular Queen's Beasts 2oz Silver BU series
- Orders of 10 or more coins come in tubes. Orders of 200 coins or more are packaged in Monster Boxes.
- Obverse: Displays the effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, along with the face value of 5 pounds.
- Reverse: Designed by Jody Clark, the reverse features all ten formidable royal guardians in one design.
- Sovereign coin minted by The Royal Mintand backed by the British government.
The Queen's Beast Series
This 10-coin series began in 2016 with the introduction of the the Lion in 1 oz .9999 fine Gold and 2 oz .9999 fine Silver. Since the first release, the series has been popular among investors & collectors alike, and has expanded to include bullion coins in 1 oz Platinum and 10 oz Silver, as well as Gold and Silver Proof releases in a variety of sizes. The reverse of each release features one of the 10 famous beasts.
The Queen's Beast History
The 10 fantastical creatures represented in this collector-favorite series recognize the famous statues which were present during the coronation ceremony of Queen Elizabeth II in Westminster Abbey in 1953. Each statue, created of plaster by James Woodford, were six-feet-tall and symbolized the heritage and history that Queen Elizabeth II inherited upon her coronation. Today, the original plaster statues have a permanent home in Quebec's Canadian Museum of History and stone replicas can be visited in the United Kingdom's Kew Gardens. These 10 statues include:
Lion of England
Griffin of Edward III
Unicorn of Scotland
Red Dragon of Wales
Black Bull of Clarence
Falcon of Plantagenets
Yale of Beaufort
White Lion of Mortimer
White Horse of Hanover
The White Greyhound of Richmond
|Manufacturer||The Royal Mint|
|Inner Packaging||Tube of 10|
|Outer Packaging||Box of 200|
|Box & Certificate||No|