2022 1oz South Africa Krugerrand .999 Silver Coin
The South African Mint released a silver version of the coin for collectors for celebrating their 50th anniversary in 2017. The issue was so popular that it was followed by a bullion release in 2018 which has continued annually and is struck in Briiliant Uncirculated condition on a 1 oz planchet of .999 fine silver.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Comes in tubes of 25 in monster boxes of 500
- Obverse: Likeness of Paul Kruger, South Africa’s first and only president, along with “South Africa” in Afrikaans and English.
- Reverse: A Springbok antelope, the national animal of South Africa, along with the year of minting, face value, and Silver weight.
- Minted by the South African Mint.
|Manufacturer||South African Mint|
|Inner Packaging||Tubes of 25|
|Outer Packaging||Monster Box of 500|
|Box & Certificate||No|