2022 1 oz America Eagle 999 Silver BU Coin NGC FDI MS70 (Eagle Label)
Subscribe to back in stock notificationSubscribe
America’s Silver Eagles Are Back For 2022!
Not only are American Silver Eagles stunning coins recognized around the world for their grace and beauty, they’re also the official silver coin of the United States. First released in 1986, the American Silver Eagle is one of the world’s leading silver bullion coins and is among the most popular annual releases with stackers and collectors around the world. The coin’s popularity soared to even greater heights in 2021 thanks to its first design change in the coin’s history. That new design is back for 2022, ready to spread its wings into collections around the world!
America’s Most Iconic Symbols
This stunning silver coin is an American icon, proudly displaying the nation’s most popular symbols. It starts with the famous image designed by American Sculptor Adolph Weinman for the Walking Liberty Half Dollar that was struck from 1916 to 1947. It features Lady Liberty striding proudly forward, her body draped in an American flag, as a new day dawns. The coin’s reverse is the work of Artistic Infusion Program (AIP) artist Emily Damstra and was sculpted by Mint Medallic Artist Michael Gaudioso. It displays a full image of a Bald Eagle coming in for a landing with an oak branch held in its talons as if to add to its nest.
Perfect Eagles From Among The First Issued
Here you can secure the 2022 Silver Eagle struck in a full ounce of highly pure 99.9% fine silver. Plus, each 2022 $1 One-Ounce Silver Eagle available here will come graded by the Numismatic Guaranty Corporation (NGC) in flawless Mint State-70 (MS70) condition, a distinction that means these perfectly-graded coins have ZERO imperfections — showing all features and fields exactly as the engraver and mint intended. In addition, NGC has certified that these Silver Eagles are First Day of Issue (FDI) coins, a designation that means they were received by NGC or an NGC-approved depository by the release date or on the business day within 24 hours of the official release date. Each will come sonically sealed in an acrylic holder with a white display core and encapsulated with an exclusive Eagle label.
These U.S. Silver Bullion Coins Are Not Available To The General Public
The general public can’t purchase 2022 One-Ounce Silver Eagles like these directly from the U.S. Mint. Only approved bullion distributors can buy them directly from the source. Fortunately, LPM is your connection to buy these beautiful bullion coins! But don’t wait too long — this popular series is a perennial hit with collectors and silver stackers bugs. Make these Silver Eagles part of your collection today!
- WEINMAN’S CLASSIC WALKING LIBERTY . . .– Adolph A. Weinman’s iconic Walking Liberty design first made its debut on the 1916 half dollar, lasting three decades before bowing out in 1947. In 1986, this iconic image was reborn for the Silver Eagle with her exquisitely detailed beauty remaining on the coin ever since.
- . . . PAIRED WITH EMILY DAMSTRA’S ALIGHTING EAGLE! – This coin’s full bodied Bald Eagle coming in for a landing was created by designer Emily Damstra.
- EXPERTLY STRUCK IN HIGHLY PURE SILVER – The craftspeople of the U.S. Mint are known around the world for their skill and attention to detail. It’s this talent that transforms each one-ounce planchet of 99.9% fine silver into a beautiful piece of numismatic art.
- UNITED STATES LEGAL TENDER – Each 2022 Silver Eagle bullion coin is one dollar United States of America legal tender, as seen on the coin’s reverse.
- PERFECT UNCIRCULATED CONDITION – Your 2022 $1 One-Ounce Silver Eagle will come graded by the Numismatic Guaranty Corporation (NGC) in perfect Mint State-70 (MS70) condition.
- KEY FIRST DAY OF ISSUE CERTIFICATION – NGC has certified that your Silver Eagle is a First Day of Issue (FDI) coin, independent authentication that your coin was released by the mint during the premier day of the series’ issue. It will come in an acrylic holder with a white display core and an exclusive Eagle label.
Silver Eagles like these are perennial favorites, usually flying out of our vaults as soon as they arrive! Whether you're new to the series, a diehard collector or a silver stacker looking to add to your reserve, this is your chance to secure these 2022 Silver Eagles for your very own. Don’t wait — order yours today!