Believed to ensure luck and prosperity when given as a gift, the timeless appeal of gold lies in its beauty and intrinsic value, treasured from generation to generation. This 1g gold bar brings together a shared heritage of stability and tradition, making it an auspicious gift for a wedding, birthday or festival celebration such as Diwali.
The gold bar features a reimagined Britannia, created by artist Jody Clark. For thousands of years Britannia has been a symbol of strength and stability, as enduring as the custom of giving gold at personal and cultural celebrations. Today, Britannia is the modern face of British bullion, instantly recognisable all over the world and a trusted symbol of the quality of British minting.
This is the first time Britannia bullion is available as a 1g gold bar. Each bar is also imprinted with a unique serial number and presented in colourful celebratory henna styled packaging, ready to gift.
- A traditional gift for a wedding, birthday, birth or festival
- The first time Britannia bullion is available as a 1g gold bar
- Beautifully presented in a specially designed henna patterned sleeve for gifting
- Each bar is individually numbered
- Contains 1g of 999.9 fine gold
|生產商||The Royal Mint|
|直徑 (mm)||14.7 x 8.9|