2019 中國龍鳳壹圓 .999復刻金章1盎司(NGC PF70 UC First Struck)
LPM is proud to present the 3rd coin in our new 8 coin series, China's Famous Vintage Coin Series.
A classic is reborn. The China Dragon & Phoenix coin is one of the most sought after vintage Chinese coins and has been brought back to life in the form of a 1oz gold coin.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Gold
- Plain Edge with the year, weight and purity laser etched in the rim
- Limited mintage of 100 coins
- One of the most valuable and sought-after Chinese numismatic designs
- Coin's observe: Depicts a Dragon and Phoenix with the national emblem of the Twelve Symbols, also with the inscription in Chinese characters "Created in the 12th Year of the Republic of China."
- Coin's reverse: Display the image of the Wreath of Grain, inside which is the denomination in Chinese as "One Dollar."
- Coins were designated by NGC, Each gold medal is designated " One of first 25 struck"
- Coins are under the Proof condition and designated by NGC as PF70 Ultra Cameo
More about Dragon Dollar:
Dragon dollar mainly issued from China, Korea, and Japan. Design from different countries is varied. Dragon Dollars are originally inspired by Spanish Silver Dollar in the 16 centuries which then set the standard of currency for trade in the Far East.