2019 中國龍鳳壹圓 .999復刻銀章1盎司末流通 (NGC PF70 UC 50枚初打幣之一)
LPM is proud to present the 3rd coin in our new 8 coin series, China's Famous Vintage Coin Series.
A classic is reborn. The China Dragon & Phoenix coin is one of the most sought after vintage Chinese coins and has been brought back to life in the form of a 1oz silver coin.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver
- Plain Edge with the year, weight and purity laser etched in the rim
- Limited mintage of 5,000 coins
- One of the most valuable and sought-after Chinese numismatic designs
- Each coin comes with an individual capsule
- Coin's observe: Depicts a Dragon and Phoenix with the national emblem of the Twelve Symbols, also with the inscription in Chinese characters "Created in the 12th Year of the Republic of China."
- Coin's reverse: Display the image of the Wreath of Grain, inside which is the denomination in Chinese as "One Dollar."
- Designated by NGC as one of first 50 struck.
More about Dragon Dollar:
Dragon dollar mainly issued from China, Korea, and Japan. Design from different countries is varied. Dragon Dollars are originally inspired by Spanish Silver Dollar in the 16 centuries which then set the standard of currency for trade in the Far East.