Popular amongst investors and collectors alike, the 2020 1/20 oz Gold Mexican Libertad Proof Coin is a .999 fine gold proof coin minted by Casa de Moneda de Mexico (also known as the Mint of Mexico), which is the oldest mint in North America having been founded in 1535.
- Limited mintage of 250 coins worldwide.
- Contains 1/20 oz of .999 fine Gold.
- Coins come in original mint capsule.
- Obverse: Features a sculptural relief design of the National Shield, encompassed by the legend "Estados Unidos Mexicanos" (United Mexican States).
- Reverse: Depicts two key symbols of the Mexican people: the Winged Victory statue in the forefront and the Mexican volcanoes Popocatépetl and Iztaccíhuatl in the background.
- Guaranteed by Banco de México.