2020 1 oz Australia Lunar Series III Year of The Mouse 9999 Silver Coin BU
These magnificent silver coins celebrate the Year of the Mouse, the first of twelve animals associated with the ancient Chinese lunar calendar.
Those born under the sign of the Chinese lunar mouse in 2020, 2008, 1996, 1984, 1972 and every 12th preceding year, are said to be smart, resourceful, adaptable and kind. Possessing a rich imagination and strong intuition, mice rely on quick wits and an enterprising nature to find opportunities for success in almost all endeavors.
Features of the coin:
- No more than 300,000 pieces 1oz coins will be available worldwide. Due to the low mintage of the 1oz size, it is highly collectible and is sure to sell out fast.
- Each coin struck from 99.99% pure silver, the coins are issued as legal tender under the Australian Currency Act 1965.
- Each coin’s reverse portrays two mice foraging on husks of corn. Also included in the design is the Chinese character for ‘mouse’, the inscription ‘MOUSE 2020’ and The Perth Mint ‘P’ mintmark. The obverse of each coin depicts the Jody Clark effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, the weight and fineness, and the monetary denomination.
- The reverse of all coins except the10 kilo includes a security feature in the form of a micro-laser engraved letter within the design. It is only detectable under a magnifying glass.
- Each bullion coin is presented in a protective acrylic capsule.