LPM is proud to present the third release in our hugely popular antiqued China's Famous Vintage Coin Series. This release is limited to a mere mintage of 1,000 and uniquely will have the year, weight, purity and serial number laser etched on the rim of the coin.
A classic is reborn. The China Dragon & Phoenix coin is one of the most sought after vintage Chinese coins and has been brought back to life in a 1oz silver format.
- One of the most valuable and sought-after Chinese numismatic designs
- Unique Antique Finish
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver
- Plain Edge with the year, weight, purity and serial number* laser etched
- In capsule in sealed sheets of 30
- Limited mintage just 1,000
- Coin's observe: Depicts a Dragon and Phoenix with the national emblem of the Twelve Symbols, also with the inscription in Chinese characters "Created in the 12th Year of the Republic of China."
- Coin's reverse: Display the image of the Wreath of Grain, inside which is the denomination in Chinese as "One Dollar."
*Serial Number photo for illustration purposes only; actual serial number on product purchased may vary
|系列||China's Most Valuable Vintage Coin Series|