LPM is proud to present the second in a new series of 5 featuring famous coins that were in circulation during the existence of the Republic of China. The second release features the Shih Kai Flying Dragon, a famous pattern coin produced to mark Yuan Shih Kai's enthronement in 1916. Shih-kai was a military and government official who rose to power during the late Qing Dynasty.
- Extremely low mintage of only 5,000 worldwide.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Presented in a capsule with multiples of 30 coming in sealed sheets.
- Second release in a series of five featuring the "Republic of China's" most valuable and popular vintage coins.
- Obverse: Features the portrait of Shih Kai in military attire
- Reverse: Features a flying dragon design
- Rim is laser etched with the year, weight and purity