The 2020 5oz Silver Mexican Libertad Proof Coin is a .999 fine silver proof coin minted by Casa de Moneda de Mexico (also known as the Mint of Mexico), the oldest mint in North America, founded in 1535.
- Contains 5 oz of .999 fine Silver in proof finish
- Comes in an original mint capsule.
- Obverse: Sculptural relief of the National Shield, encompassed by the legend "Estados Unidos Mexicanos" (United Mexican States), surrounded by different national coats of arms used throughout Mexico's history.
- Reverse: Depicts two key symbols of the Mexican people: the Winged Victory statue in the forefront and the Mexican volcanoes Popocatépetl and Iztaccíhuatl in the background.
- Guaranteed by Banco de México.