Following on from last year's highly successful inaugural release, the Una and the Lion series returns in 2021.
Celebrating the heroine Una, an iconic symbol of beauty and honour, and her majestic protector – the lion, the 2021 Una & the Lion features a beautiful new design by engraver Glyn Davies. The 2021 powerful and dramatic design highlights the beauty of Una and the raw power of the lion.
The design showcases a stylised representation of Una & the Lion standing side by side, with the lion in an aggressive stance with his teeth bared and his terrific full mane flowing. By his side, exquisite Una gazes down at him with her robes flowing out behind her capturing both her beauty and strength.
- Limited mintage: No more than 3,000 pieces will be available worldwide
- Presented in a beautiful presentation case with numbered certificate of authenticity
- Each coin contains 1/2 gram .9999 pure gold struck in proof finish
- Coin's obverse: Shows the fifth portrait of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II with the face value the coåin
- Coin's reverse: Features a design inspired by the classic tale of Una and the Lion, along with the date of issue (2021) and issuing country (St Helena)
|系列||Una and the Lion|