RELEASE DATE: 14 SEPTEMBER 2020
The Perth Mint presents the second release in the highly anticipated Australian Lunar Series III featuring the Year of the Ox.
These magnificent silver coins celebrate the Year of the Ox, the second of twelve animals associated with the ancient Chinese lunar calendar. Those born under the sign of the Chinese lunar ox in 2021, 2009, 1997, 1985, 1973 and every 12 th preceding year, are said to be kind, intelligent, honest and reliable. Admired for their strong work ethic, logical mindset and calm demeanour , they are recognised as great leaders.
- Australian legal tender
- Second year release in the Lunar Series III featuring the Year of the Ox
- 1oz of 99.99% pure silver in BU finish
- 300,000 mintage - sold out every year!
- Reverse portrays a stylised representation of an ox with its calf. In the background a village is depicted among mountains. Also included in the design is a cherry blossom tree, the Chinese character for ‘ox’, the inscription ‘OX 2021’ and The Perth Mint’s ‘P’ mintmark.
- Obverse depicts the Jody Clark effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, the weight and fineness, and the monetary denomination.
|系列||Australia Lunar Series|
|內包裝||Sealed Roll of 20|
|外包裝||Box of 100|