Celebrate cosmic horror with this silver coin commemorating HP Lovecraft's Cthulhu. In addition to depicting the famous monster this coin indicates the location of the sunken city of R'lyeh in relation to the issuing island nation of Tokelau.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Worldwide mintage of only 10,000 coins!
- Each coin comes in a protective capsule and multiples of 20 come in heat sealed rolls.
- Obverse: Depicts a partial map showing a steamship traveling from the issuing country of Tokelau in the Pacific to the sunken city of R'lyeh as indicated by a symbol of Cthulhu and oriented by compass rose. At the center is Queen Elizabeth II, Tokelau, the metal composition, face value and year of issue.
- Reverse: Features mighty Cthulhu awake from his slumber and attacking the steamship that had been traveling to R'yleh on the Obverse of the coin. Circumscribed around the edge is the English translation of the cult of Cthulhu chant, which can only be revealed through a looking glass.
- Issued by the sovereign government of Tokelau.