LPM is proud to present the first High Relief format in our China's Famous Vintage Coin Series.
A classic is reborn. The China Long-Whiskered Dragon coin is one of the most sought after vintage Chinese coins and has been brought back to life in the form of this 1oz High Relief Silver format.
- First release in a high relief format for the series
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver
- Plain Edge with weight and purity laser etched in the rim
- Each coin comes with an individual capsule
- Limited mintage of 888
- One of the most valuable and sought-after Chinese numismatic designs
- Coin's Obverse: Depicts a new-style dragon with long whiskers and the denomination "ONE DOLLAR" shows in small English characters.
- Coin's Reverse: Displays Four Manchu characters at the middle and also with flowers pattern at sides and date (The 3rd year of Hsuen Tung) below, in the center are four Hanzi characters "Silver Coin of the great Qing Dynasty".
More about Dragon Dollars
Dragon dollars were mainly issued in China, Korea, and Japan with varying designs. Dragon Dollars were originally inspired by Spanish Silver Dollar in the 16th Century which then set the standard of currency for trade in the Far East.
|系列||China's Most Valuable Vintage Coin Series|