2022 圖瓦盧奧林匹斯諸神-阿芙蘿黛特 .9999金幣 1盎司（證書號碼 : 3 ）
THE RETURN OF A CLASSIC
In 2014, The Perth Mint released its first ever antiqued coins in the Gods of Olympus series. The coins were incredibly popular and immediate sell-outs. To pay homage to a product that popularised the antiqued finish, the iconic Gods of Olympus returned in 2020 in an all-new bullion series. In 2022, the legacy continues with the sixth release of the series featuring Aphrodite.
In ancient Greek mythology, Aphrodite was worshipped as the goddess of love, pleasure and beauty, exciting passion in the hearts of gods and men.
- Sixth release in the series
- In Brilliant Uncirculated Finish
- Limited mintage of just 100!
- Contains 1 oz of 99.99% pure gold
- Tuvalu Legal Tender
- Comes with certificate of authenticity #3
- Reverse: depicts Aphrodite sitting on the beach at Aphrodite’s Rock surrounded by scallop shells, holding a mirror in her left hand, with a dove perched on her right hand. She is accompanied by a swan and three dolphins, with the ocean and clouds in the background. The design also includes the inscription APHRODITE, and The Perth Mint’s ‘P’ mintmark.
- Obverse: portrays the Ian Rank-Broadley effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, the monetary denomination and the 2022 year-date.
|生產商||The Perth Mint|
|系列||Gods of Olympus|