2022 圖瓦盧奧林匹斯之神- 雅典娜.9999仿古銀幣 5盎司 (早期發行）
THE RETURN OF A CLASSIC
In 2014, The Perth Mint released its first ever antiqued coins in the Gods of Olympus series. The coins were incredibly popular and immediate sell-outs. To pay homage to a product that popularised the antiqued finish, the iconic Gods of Olympus returned in 2020 in an all-new bullion series. In 2022, the legacy continues with the fifth release of the series featuring Athena.
In ancient Greek mythology, Athena was the Goddess of Wisdom and the patron of the city of Athens.
Athena represented courage, inspiration, law and justice, mathematics, strength, strategy, arts, and crafts. She was also considered the Goddess of War and a companion of many heroes including Odysseus, Jason, and Heracles.
- Fifh release in the series
- Dual release from The Perth Mint (available in BU and Antiqued finish)
- In Antiqued Finish
- Limited mintage of just 1,500!
- Contains 1 oz of 99.99% pure silver
- Tuvalu Legal Tender
- Reverse: depicts Athena next to an olive tree, wearing an aegis and holding a large spear in her left hand, and her shield in her right hand. She is accompanied by a serpent and an owl, with the Parthenon and ancient Athens in the background. The design includes the inscription ATHENA, and The Perth Mint’s ‘P’ mintmark.
- Obverse: portrays the Ian Rank-Broadley effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, the monetary denomination and the 2022 year-date.
|生產商||The Perth Mint|
|系列||Gods of Olympus|
|內包裝||Sealed Roll of 20|
|外包裝||Box of 100|