2022 圖瓦盧奧林匹斯諸神 -赫拉.9999 仿古銀幣 1盎司
THE RETURN OF A CLASSIC
In 2014, The Perth Mint released its first ever antiqued coins in the Gods of Olympus series. The coins were incredibly popular and immediate sell-outs. To pay homage to a product that popularised the antiqued finish, the iconic Gods of Olympus returned in 2020 in an all-new bullion series. In 2022, the legacy continues with the fourth release of the series featuring Hera.
In ancient Greek mythology, Hera was worshipped as the Goddess of Women and Marriage, the Queen of the Olympians and the wife of Zeus, who was the supreme ruler of Mount Olympus, and also her brother.
Hera had the ability to bless and protect a woman’s marriage, bring her fertility, protect her children, and ensure she was financially secure. However, she was known for her vengeful and jealous nature, particularly toward her husband’s many lovers and their children, who she often punished. Despite her rage at his infidelities, Hera remained loyal and faithful to her husband, bearing three of his children, Hebe, Ares, and Hephaestos.
- Fourth release in the series
- Dual release from The Perth Mint (available in BU and Antiqued finish)
- In Antiqued Finish
- Limited mintage of just 1,500!
- Contains 1 oz of 99.99% pure silver
- Tuvalu Legal Tender
- Reverse: depicts Hera wearing a polos crown, sitting on a throne in the Temple of Hera, holding her lotus staff in her left hand. A lion and a peacock rest beside Hera on either side of the throne. The design includes the inscription HERA, and The Perth Mint’s ‘P’ mintmark.
- Obverse: portrays the Ian Rank-Broadley effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, the monetary denomination and the 2022 year-date.
|生產商||The Perth Mint|
|系列||Gods of Olympus|
|內包裝||Sealed Roll of 20|
|外包裝||Box of 100|