2022 10 oz Great Britain The Royal Arms .999 Silver BU Coin
The Royal Mint is proud to celebrate one of the United Kingdom’s most recognisable and majestic symbols, with the latest bullion coin featuring the Royal Arms. Once seen on medieval battlefields marking banners and shields, this enduring emblem has signified royalty and strength for centuries. In 2019, an interpretation of the Arms by heraldic artist Timothy Noad featured on a new bullion range, and the historic design returns to our coins for the fourth year in a row.
Although the Lion of England and the Unicorn of Scotland take centre stage in the Arms, the design represents each nation of the United Kingdom, with a leek for Wales, a thistle for Scotland, a shamrock for Ireland and a Tudor rose for England. Individually, each symbol tells its own story but together, they form a united emblem.
• Celebrate centuries of British royal lineage and history
• Struck in 10oz of 999 fine silver
• Finished to The Royal Mint’s bullion standard
• Features a design by the renowned heraldic artist Timothy Noad
• Includes a secure, radial-lined background texture.
|生產商||The Royal Mint|
|外包裝||Box of 15|